I founded my law firm on the belief that an attorney should not only provide sound legal advice based on knowledge and experience, but that the attorney should understand and respect the client and what they are going through. As a lawyer practicing in the areas of family law and personal injury, each of my clients is involved in some sort of trauma that must be appreciated and understood if I am to represent them as they deserve. I firmly believe that an attorney can be compassionate for their clients and at the same time be assertive when defending their rights.
- What If My Spouse Doesn’t Want To Mediate
- Do I Need An Attorney to Mediate?
- Student Loans
- Understanding Financial Issues in a Divorce
- Post Divorce Checklist
- A Guide To Creative Christmas Plans For Divorced Parents
- The Divorce Process: Mediation Saves Money, Time and Trauma
- Coming Soon – Updates on New Changes in Colorado Law
- Tax Issues in Divorce: Part 2 – Maintenance
- Family Law Update: Florida’s Limitation on Alimony