Other law firms treat divorce cases and personal injury suits like parts on a conveyor belt, making it difficult to speak with an attorney and have your questions answered. As a small law firm I give each of my clients’ divorce or personal injury cases the detailed and personal attention they deserve.
- What If My Spouse Doesn’t Want To Mediate
- Do I Need An Attorney to Mediate?
- Student Loans
- Understanding Financial Issues in a Divorce
- Post Divorce Checklist
- A Guide To Creative Christmas Plans For Divorced Parents
- The Divorce Process: Mediation Saves Money, Time and Trauma
- Coming Soon – Updates on New Changes in Colorado Law
- Tax Issues in Divorce: Part 2 – Maintenance
- Family Law Update: Florida’s Limitation on Alimony